HUDSON BAY HIGH SCHOOL
1601 E McLoughlin Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98663
NW Family Weekend 2019 Schedule
Theme: Having a Godly Focus…Col 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
FRIDAY Dec. 27th
- 7:00pm – 8:30pm BIBLE STUDY – Mr. Rex Sexton– Main Hall (Coffee – Snacks)
- 8:30pm – 9:30pm Social time
SATURDAY Dec. 28th
- 10:00am – 10:50am BIBLE STUDY – Teen/YA’s – Mr. Roberto Parada (Coffee – Snacks)
- 11:00am – 11:50am BIBLE STUDY – Mr. Jorge DeCampos
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Special Music Practice
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm LUNCH BREAK
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm SABBATH SERVICES, Mr. Jorge Decampos, Sermon
- 4:00pm DINNER BREAK
- 4:30pm – 6:30pm Young Adults Dinner – *restaurant (Carmella)
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm SOCIAL TIME
- 8:00pm – 10:00pm FAMILY DANCE – “An evening in Venice” – Main hall ($5)
- 7:00pm – 10:30pm TEEN DANCE – “Space” – Location TBD ($5)
SUNDAY Dec 29th SEMINARS
- 9:30am – 10:25am “Financial Freedom”- Aaron and Caryn Alles
- 10:30am – 11:25am “Are you Convicted or merely Convinced” – Mr. Jeff Richards
- 11:30am – 1:00pm LUNCH BREAK – Concessions
- 1:00pm – 1:55pm “Four Levels of Friendship” – Mr. Fred Reeves
- 2:00pm – 2:50pm “Connecting in a “Connected” World” – Mr. Ben Light
SPORTS – High School
- 9:30am – 11:00am Skills Clinic – (all ages)
- 11:00am – 12:00pm SPORTS – Volleyball/Basketball/Teen, Pre-Teen, Adult
- 12:00pm – 1:30pm LUNCH BREAK – Concessions
- 1:30pm – 4:00pm SPORTS – Volleyball/Basketball/Teen, Pre-Teen, Adult
- 4:30pm – 7:30pm BOWLING – PIZZA (all ages) *Unsponsored, Mr. Sexton
MONDAY Dec 30th
SNOW SKIING ON MT. HOOD – *Unsponsored, Ben Stores
Please fill out the form below to register for the weekend
The Red Lion @ Jantzen Beach has graciously given us a discount for this years Nortwest Family Weekend. To take advantage of this offer click on the link below.
Attendees are also welcome to call the hotel directly at 503-283-4466 and ask for the “NW Family Weekend” rate.
Families will want to make reservations as soon as possible.
Right now the reservations due date is December 13, 2019
Questions or Needs?
Contact Ken Loucks @ 360-540-0570
Or use the form to send him a direct email